Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome!

I have created this blog for readers. Since you are reading this blog, it's obvious that you 1) can read and 2) enjoy reading my blogs and my writing.

Because I work at a book store, my family and friends are constantly asking me for suggestions on books. (Teachers are also looking for books that they can read in class as a class novel.) So I am writing this blog to cover every one's request. Things that will be covered: Books I love, Books in waiting (to read) Books that I have that will never read (so if you want my copy, let me know) and finally Books that Other People suggest. (through friends, family and of course Oprah.

So please enjoy and comment on the books that I choose, if you love it or if you hate it. And if you have suggestions please feel free to contribute!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment